The Haakaa Natural Owl Teether is our solution for teething babies that are allergic or sensitive to rubber. In true Haakaa fashion, we researched and sat awake all night for a week finding an answer, and eventually found a special place in Malaysia that could remove the natural protein from rubber and make the material allergen-free!
- Made of 100% pure natural rubber.
- 100% biodegradable.
- Patented one-piece design – no joints, cracks or edges.
- Soft and gentle against your teething baby’s mouth.
- New Zealand designed and sustainably made in Malaysia.
- Tested against European EN14350 and US FDA regulations.
- Meets US Food and Drug Administration FDA standards.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- Check out the Haakaa Silicone Teething Ring for another teething option, complete with a gentle rattle effect and multiple colours to promote sensory development.
Q: What are the advantages of a silicone teething ring?
A: Silicone teething rings are a great option for teething little ones, as they are made from non-toxic material of the highest standard. Silicone teething rings are also hygienic, hypoallergenic, and resistant to bacteria.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section